Webinar on Data Tools for Workforce Policy
Experts from states participating in the National Skills Coalition's State Workforce and Education Alignment Project (SWEAP) shared data tools that their agencies have been developing with support from this project.
These tools include dashboards on education and employment outcomes across programs, supply and demand reports that identify fields of study with skill gaps, and pathway evaluators. Policy leaders can use these tools to improve the alignment of workforce and education programs with employer skill needs.
- Bryan Wilson, State Policy Director, National Skills Coalition
- Carlos Bravo, Policy and Performance Specialist, California Workforce Development Board
- Matthew Shiroi, Research Analyst, California Employment Development Department
- Kathy Booth, Senior Research Associate, WestEd in California
- Zack Krampf, Senior Programmer Analyst, National Strategic Planning and Analysis Research Center (NSPARC) Mississippi State University
- Cheryl Rice, Associate Vice Chancellor, Higher Education Workforce Alignment, Ohio Department of Higher Education
- Kristin Harlow, Research Associate, Ohio Education Research Center
- Joe Agresti, Principal Research Analyst, Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training
- Robert Kalaskowski, Chief of Policy and Planning, Governors Workforce Board, Rhode Island
Moderated by Jenna Leventoff, Policy Analyst, Workforce Data Quality Campaign
WDQC is a Project of National Skills Coalition